Life Mapping Workshop
Find the central purpose of your life. You will discover and create your own personal road map for living your life dream, with heart and meaning in alignment with your highest destiny and calling.
Plant seeds to cultivate each day to bloom into a garden of meaning and joy. Join us for this enriching weekend to nourish your spirit, mind, body and soul.
You will feel energized and inspired with clarity and a renewed commitment to what you love and value. You will have your own personal Life Map in hand.
Elizabeth Murray's book Living Life in Full Bloom explores four pathways for cultivating your heart and soul, expanding your creativity and imagination, and leading to greater purpose.
She is a teacher who can will introduce to you simple practices to acknowledge and cultivate your gifts and offer them to the world for more meaning, purpose, and joy.
with Elizabeth Murray
August 19 - 20, 2017
Saturday 9:30 am to
Sunday after lunch.
$195 Overnight / $160 Commuter
ROOM AND MEALS
Overnight registration includes:
- Single bedrooms; dormitory-style bathrooms; kitchenette on each floor
- Locally-sourced fresh produce, soups, salad, vegetarian and meat entrees
- Guests are welcome to bring foods to supplement our meal service
- We cannot provide all-vegan or special dietary menus
Please read all of the following information:
- We accept MasterCard and Visa, USA and Canada only
- Please select either Overnight or Commuter registration
- Mercy Sisters and Associates select the RSM-BurlAssoc rate
- An account is optional—credit card data is not stored
Overseas Residents: Please do not register online. Email email@example.com to register.